New Albany Links Swimming Pool
The New Albany Links pool provides a friendly and safe environment for members to come to beat the heat for the summer. With plenty of lounge chairs and covered tables, it just invites you to come sit and relax with a refreshing drink. Feel free to order off our restaurant menu or just enjoy a healthy option snack from the Pool cafe’. Kids and adults have an opportunity to perform their Olympic front or back flip off the low dive. For the infants, moms and dads can feel at ease with our 12×12 2-foot deep baby pool. New Albany Links offers both group and individual lessons throughout the summer. The Links is also home to the Dolphins swim team, which averages around 80 swimmers a year and competes in the Suburban East Swim League.
Make a Splash! The 2023 Pool Season is Here!
Get ready to soak up the sun and dive into endless fun as the pool season kicks off at New Albany Links. As we prepare to welcome our members back for another exciting pool season, we want to communicate some details to help us ensure a safe and enjoyable pool season for all.
- We will kick off summer with our Member Cookout on Saturday, May 27th, from 11:00 am-2:00 pm, under the tent. We will have a picnic buffet, refreshments, and a bounce house for the kids. Click HERE for more details.
- Memorial weekend, we will have the pool open Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 11:00 am-8:00 pm.
- Summer pool hours will begin Friday, June 2nd and end Sunday, August 13th. The pool will be open 11:00 am-8:00 pm daily unless otherwise noted.
- The swim team will kick off their season on Monday, June 5th. Swim team practice will be Mondays 7:00 pm-9:00 pm, Tuesdays 10:30 am-12:00 pm, Thursdays 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm, and Fridays from 10:30 am-12:00 pm. During this time, the swim team will utilize half of the pool, and the other half will be open to members.
- Wednesday, June 21st, and Wednesday, July 12th, the pool will close at 4:00 pm due to home swim meets. GO DOLPHINS!
- If you are interested in hosting a pool party, please contact our Food and Beverage Manager, Kristen Hunley, at 614-855-8532 Ext. 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Click HERE for our 2023 pool party options.
2023 Pool Season Hours (starting May 27th)
Monday-Sunday: 11:00 am-8:00 pm*
- Pool will be closed on May 30th, 31st & June 1st
- Pool will close at 4:00 pm on June 21st and July 12th for home swim meets
- Pool will close at 6:00 pm on June 14th for a home swim meet
New Albany Links Swim Team
The New Albany Links Summer Swim Team season is kicking off soon! Once again, the team will be led by Coach Andrew Bernsdorf. We have some exciting plans for this summer and hope you can be a part of it. All New Albany Links social members can participate & we welcome swimmers of all levels.
- Ready to Join? Click here to sign up: Summer Swim Team- SIGN UP
- Have questions? Click here to learn more: Parent’s Guide_ Summer Swim Team_2023
Learn. Compete. Have fun. Go Dolphins!
New Albany Links Pool Guest Policy
- Only New Albany Links social members and their guests are permitted to use the pool. Your social membership encompasses members of your household. Members of your household must be registered on your account to have pool access.
- All members and guests are required to check in prior to entering the pool gates.
- Nannies & babysitters are permitted to bring your little ones to the pool when you are not able, however, they must present your pool pass or both your member number and last name.
- Guests MUST be accompanied by a member: $7/Child, $10/Adult. This will be charged to your member account. The club cannot accept cash or credit card.
- If you are hosting a large party (8 or more), please contact our Food and Beverage Manager, Kristen Hunley, at 614-855-8532 Ext. 5 or email@example.com.
- All guest fees, food, and beverage options must be charged to your member account. We cannot accept cash or credit cards for purchases.
- Anyone under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.